11.12.2014

Limbo

After reading Sputnik Sweetheart and watching Interstellar + Cowboy Bebop, my brain and mind, as if they are different entities, seem to be floating in a "limbo" state now.

I think I know. I don't think I know. I don't think I think. - Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivruski IV

So many existential chorvas running through my head.

Dreamy. Dreamy. Dreamy. 

I love dreaming. 

Life is a dream. 

Maybe yes. Maybe no.



But I'm quite sad right now. I should have stopped watching Cowboy Bebop after the mushroom episode. I got hit hard by something I didn't see coming. I feel like eating dozens of hard-boiled eggs like Spike and Jet did when Ed left.



Same thing with Sputnik Sweetheart - Broken hearts. Shattered dreams.

Sad. Just sad. 

Past. Memories. Baggages. 


And I'm sad for my friends too. I can't understand why guys are like that! Why???

Anyway, there are B sides to every story. But, but, but still...

Oh well. I sometimes love being sad. We need to be sad at times. It's part of life which even Siri acknowledges.

That's a reality no one can scape from.

Speaking of which, I love this line from Nolan's first masterpiece Memento:

I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different. - Leonard Shelby 

Muy serioso ha?

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar :D

*Bow*

No comments: